Re: [ANNOUNCE] Keepalived-1.2.0rc1 (with THC patch)

Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Keepalived-1.2.0rc1 (with THC patch)
Cc: keepalived-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Alexandre Cassen <alexandre.cassen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 13:14:56 +0100 (CET)
Hi Jacob,

First of all... I am sorry for reply delay :/ I have currently a buzy time. But
I am sure my current ofline work will make some LVS user/hacker happy...
surprise :)

> Alexandre Cassen told me he might merge this patch with the main-branch
> of keepalived. However I can't reach him for a week now. I therefore
> propagate keepalived-THC this way for now. Sorry.

yes yes... sure, has we previously offline discussed, the pthread extension is
cool and need for third party checkers. This patch will me merged to the main
branch on my next release process. This will help people creating checker
pluggin using common library which is much faster & simple devel circle than
current async low level scheduling. So yes I will merge :) I just want to
thanks you for the time you employed on this task cause learning API and the
rest is time consuming. I will go to you with some remark soon for the
inclusion in main branch, with things I would like ( if you dont mind) to
change.

Thanks for your work and again excuse the replying delay :/

best regards,
Alexandre