a complete HA+LB hardware/software package?

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: a complete HA+LB hardware/software package?
From: Cahya Wirawan <cwirawan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 11:20:25 +0100
Hi,
I am implementing proxy,smtp and webserver with lvs as local node,
and I have tested it and it's running fine actually , but because
someone from management section thinks that such implementation
is an easy thing (like just run setup.exe and everything is installed
and ready to use),
he pushed me to move the setup into production, and create another one
for another purpose as soon as possible, so I want to tell him
that such implementation is not a trivial thing and need time to setup and
to test before we go into production, and I want also to show him
a list of company who have such complete solution, so if he see how
much such a complete solution cost, he can understand that high
availability and load balancing stuff is not an easy stuff that everyone
can setup, and cost alot of money if we buy a complete solution.

So, anyone know any company who has a complete solution for high
availability and load balancing including hardware and software (also
the real servers) ?

thanks,
cahya.