Re: Hi

To: "Horms" <horms@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Hi
From: "Jin Jian" <jinjian@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 09:29:27 +0800
my mean is that if you config the lvs ,and no rebootiong that computer (lvs in
it)
then new rules will met some troubles.
for example ,now all 1000 of DNS queries which are sent to lvs
,the lvs will forward them to 3 machines(realserver) expectively,for one real
server, it should
receive 1000/3 queries.if you at first config lvs as this ,it will work fine.

but now you change these rules ,let 1000 of queries to 2 machines(2 real
servers),after then
these two servers still receive 1000/3 queries expectively.in fact ,as lvs said
,now they should
receive 1000/2 queries expectively.

of course ,you reboot the lvs computer ,new rules will apply.

now do you understand?:)

best regards

                     jinjian