RE: Looking for how some of you guys are doing file sharing

Subject: RE: Looking for how some of you guys are doing file sharing
From: "Neulinger, Nathan" <nneul@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 11:24:17 -0500
3500+ clients, many of which are user desktops - thus unsuitable for
nfs. NFS is suitable for tightly controlled server clusters, but not
really for export to clients that may or may not be friendly.

-- Nathan

Nathan Neulinger                       EMail:  nneul@xxxxxxx
University of Missouri - Rolla         Phone: (573) 341-6679
UMR Information Technology             Fax: (573) 341-4216