Re: Very high inactive connections

To: Joseph Mack <mack.joseph@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Very high inactive connections
From: Julian Anastasov <ja@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 03:53:46 +0300 (EEST)
        Hello,

On Mon, 10 May 2004, Joseph Mack wrote:

> Julian,
>       I assume this is the director's private copy of the tcpip timeout
> value for LVS connections. Are there any more variables like this?
> Where are they documented? How long have they been around?

        IPVS for 2.6 has code to use different timeout tables but we
forgot to implement it fully. The intention was to implement
per protocol/service/app timeouts by adding some code to
libipvs and the kernel. It is not preferred to export so many values
via /proc interface, so now it is disabled until someone decides
to implement the above set/get controls.

> Thanks Joe

Regards

--
Julian Anastasov <ja@xxxxxx>