[no subject]

From: "Sean Roe" <sroe@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 10:32:59 -0700
Hi All,

I am having an issue with my LVS setup.  When one of the lvs servers
comes up it seems to not load all the virt IP addresses. I looked in the
log and it seems to load addressA onto eth0:5 then it will load addressB
onto eth0:5 on top of the first one. I can manually bring up addressA on
eth0:8 or whatever is free but lvs seems to bring them up so fast it
loses track of where it is and loads multiple IP addresses to the same
virtual interface.  I am using Red Hat Advanced Server 2.1AS for the LVS
servers with an older version of heartbeat/mon

Thanks,
Sean