Problem with expire_quiescent_template

Subject: Problem with expire_quiescent_template
From: "Francois JEANMOUGIN" <Francois.JEANMOUGIN@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 09:54:51 +0200
> > http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=linux-virtual-server&m=107752118509922&w=2
> > Just to tell that this patch is working fine and as expected on a
> > quite heavily charged director with fairly unstable applications
> > running on realservers for almost two weeks now. Thanks to all.
>
> Excellent, I am glad to hear that.

It doesn't seem to work anymore... I have this sysctl ipvs settings :

net.ipv4.vs.expire_nodest_conn = 1
net.ipv4.vs.secure_tcp = 3
net.ipv4.vs.timeout_finwait = 2
net.ipv4.vs.expire_quiescent_template = 1

It worked well for one month now. But for some days, it clearly doesn't clear
the persistent templates anymore when the realserver is down. What can I do to
debug it ?

Thanks,

François.