Re: Overloaded connection limit

Subject: Re: Overloaded connection limit
From: Roberto Nibali <ratz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2004 12:49:34 +0200
Hi,

Replying to myself upon realisation of stupidity :)

Enlightenment is a boon :).

settings in response to an outage. At the moment, for some reason it doesn't seem to be doing any load balancing at the moment (something I am looking into) - it is just using a single server, although if that server is taken down it does fail over correctly to one of the other servers.
Sorry, I've just realised I've been exceptionally stupid about this bit - I should be using the SH scheduler instead of DH.

Sometimes posting something helps finding the solution to it ... however it does not yet cover the questions I happen to find more and more interesting.

Have a nice day,
Roberto Nibali, ratz
--
echo '[q]sa[ln0=aln256%Pln256/snlbx]sb3135071790101768542287578439snlbxq' | dc