Re: LVS-DR UDP Service probem

Subject: Re: LVS-DR UDP Service probem
From: Mike Machado <mmachado@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 11:17:43 -0700
Do to the way the voip application and RTP streams work, the voip server
needs to be publicably reachable. The initial request for the call is
balanced between servers, but then communication for that call is
communicated directly between client and real server.

Is anyone out there using LVS-DR for UDP services (DNS, etc..)?