[ANNOUNCE] Keepalived talk at SUCON'04

To: keepalived-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] Keepalived talk at SUCON'04
Cc: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: keepalived-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Jacob Rief <jacob.rief@xxxxxx>
From: Alexandre Cassen <Alexandre.Cassen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 22:34:26 +0200
Hi All,

I just send you this quick email to announce that Jacob Rief will give a talk at SUCON'04 2nd September (www.suug.ch). Initially I planed to give the talk myself but due to business and personals reasons I have not been able to attend. So I just would like to thanks a lot Jacob for dedicating his time to prepare and give this talk.

I would like also to thanks a lot Roberto Nibali for his invitation to SUCON'04 for presenting Keepalived. This is great event and a good place to present software technology.

Best regards,
Alexandre