Re: keepalived script problem.

Subject: Re: keepalived script problem.
From: Joseph Mack <mack.joseph@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 08:42:54 -0400
Marcus Larsson wrote:

> On Mon, Oct 25, 2004 at 02:44:14PM +0200, Fredrik Månsson wrote:
>
> > I have some troube with my keepalived script, or something related to it.
>
> This is *not* the keepalived-users mailinglist.
> Check http://www.keepalived.org/listes.html for more info.

it's not a big deal. LVS and Keepalived overlap quite a bit
and Alexandre monitors this list. If it looks like a lengthy
discussion is required, Alexandre will ask him to move to the
keepalived mailing list. Horms also takes ldirectord,
linux-HA questions on this list.

LMIT, Supporting the EPA Research Triangle Park, NC 919-541-0007
Federal Contact - John B. Smith 919-541-1087 - smith.johnb@xxxxxxx