How to change the director connection table?

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: How to change the director connection table?
From: cheaney Chen <cheaney.chen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 12:15:21 +0800
Hi,

Currently I am  trying to design how to add some load migration mechanism
on Real server. That is, transfer a connection from real server A to
real server B.
I hope this change could make LVS work likes a distributed
content-aware architecture.

So the first question i met is : when a connection is moved between
real servers, the director connection table would be changed at the
same time.

Would anyone give me some idea of how to change the table from real server?
Has some body already worked on it ?

thanks for your help.

cheaney