Re: lvs-users Digest, Vol 22, Issue 18

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: lvs-users Digest, Vol 22, Issue 18
From: SUKHWINDER PAL <rec_engrec@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 06:40:01 +0000 (GMT)
thank for your prompt response.But I  am using rpmbuild --rebuild
ipvsadm.src.rpm as i am having new version of linux (even i executed your idea
also).both way it is exiting with comment that BAD EXIT FROM /etc/tmp due to
earlier errors (ipvsadm.o) make 1.
I think it may be due to following :-
Actually while compling the kernel for ipvs after patching ipvs from your
website.I used following commands:
make mrproper,make oldconfig,make xconfig these were working fine.
But
 make dep &&make clean &&make bzImage&&make modules&&make modules_install,
I faced a problem as:
make(3):***[ip_vs_sync.o]error 1
leaving directory /usr/src/linux/netipvs4/ipvs
make(2):*** [first rule]error 2
leaving directory /usr/src/linux/net/ipv4/ipvs
make(1):***[_subdir_ipv4/ipvs]error2
leaving directory /usr/src/linux/net
Why it is there.shall it be solved before continuing for ipvsadm and how to
solve it .

submissions to
lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.in-addr.de/mailman/listinfo/lvs-users
lvs-users-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

lvs-users-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

than "Re: Contents of lvs-users digest..."
Today's Topics:

1. IPVS-syncd Problem (Sarfaraz Munir)
2. problem during creation of linuxvirtualserver (SUKHWINDER PAL)
3. Re: problem during creation of linuxvirtualserver (Graeme Fowler)