RE: IPVS-syncd Problem

Subject: RE: IPVS-syncd Problem
From: "Peter Mueller" <pmueller@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 11:21:57 -0800
> I don't know if there is such a patch. I think that all you
> need to do to
> change your monitoring scripts to handle connection
> synchronization daemon
> correctly, there is no need to recompile the kernel.

I am using a very simple script for this purpose, called through
heartbeat/haresources.  Maybe it will be useful.  The quick summary seems to
be go with a solution similar to mine for 2.4, and use a "slave and master on
both servers" solution for 2.6 kernels.  See the full thread for all the
details.

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=linux-virtual-server&m=108924839319403&w=2

Regards,