Re: Bug or "feature"?

Subject: Re: Bug or "feature"?
From: Dean Holland <dean.holland@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 16:37:18 +0800
Hi Klavs,

I am using the patch with a 2.6.9 kernel with IPVS 1.2.0. On that page I
can see patches for kernels up to 2.4.28 and 2.6.9 so I don't think it
will be an issue for you.

As for your other questions, I am not the patch maintainer :) (I just
found it with a search) so I don't know why it isn't in the main source
tree.

Regards
Dean