Error:-user wensong does not exists------

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Error:-user wensong does not exists------
From: SUKHWINDER PAL <rec_engrec@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2005 09:24:50 +0000 (GMT)
sir,
I had succesfully installed kernel-2.4.28.I had
downloaded ipvsadm-1.21.9.src.rpm from linux
virtualserver.org.I used rpmbuild--rebuild
ipvsadm-1.21.9.src.rpm as root.But it is exiting with
the following error:-In file included from
ipvsadm.c:120:
libipvs/libipvs.h:14:23: net/ip_vs.h: No such file or
directory
In file included from ipvsadm.c:120:
libipvs/libipvs.h:45: warning: `struct
ip_vs_rule_user' declared inside parameter list
libipvs/libipvs.h:45: warning: its scope is only this
definition or declaration, which is probably not what
you want
libipvs/libipvs.h:52: warning: `struct
ip_vs_service_user' declared inside parameter list
libipvs/libipvs.h:54: warning: `struct
ip_vs_service_user' declared inside parameter list
libipvs/libipvs.h:59: warning: `struct
ip_vs_service_user' declared inside parameter list
libipvs/libipvs.h:63: warning: `struct
ip_vs_dest_user' declared inside parameter list
libipvs/libipvs.h:65: warning: `struct
ip_vs_dest_user' declared inside parameter list
libipvs/libipvs.h:71: parse error before "fwmark"
libipvs/libipvs.h:71: warning: function declaration
isn't a prototype
ipvsadm.c:197: `IP_VS_SO_SET_MAX' undeclared here (not
in a function)
ipvsadm.c:197: `IP_VS_BASE_CTL' undeclared here (not
in a function)
ipvsadm.c:197: confused by earlier errors, bailing out
make: *** [ipvsadm.o] Error 1
error: Bad exit status from /var/tmp/rpm-tmp.96150
(%build)

RPM build errors:
    user wensong does not exist - using root
    group wensong does not exist - using root
    user wensong does not exist - using root
    group wensong does not exist - using root
    Bad exit status from /var/tmp/rpm-tmp.96150
(%build)
ven I created user Wensong using command adduser ,But
then the error Bad exit status -------------- is still
there.What could be the problem,sir