RE: newbie question - redhat/centos??

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: newbie question - redhat/centos??
From: PMilanese@xxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 08:03:00 -0500
As Horms said, the distro has little significance. It's a matter of
preference more than anything. I myself, tend to strip all of the nonsense
from most boxes, although others may like pretty pictures and having their
favorite compilers local. Because LVS is kernel based, it would all be
dependant on whose bells and whistles you want. What you should ask
yourself, is what LVS frontend you want. Piranha, UM, etc...