LVS / Keepalived and a strange problem...

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: LVS / Keepalived and a strange problem...
From: eternityos@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2005 23:48:31 +0200

Hi everyone,

I have been wondering where to send this mail,
i finaly decided to send it here and if gives no
result i'll have to subscribe keepalived mailing
list.

I have configured an LVS-NAT with ipvsadm.
I had an rr load balancing which was perfectly working.

I decided to switch to keepalived, to have a failover
so now i got a good healthcheck of nodes and when checking
for the table, it is updated depending on if a service
is available or not...

ipvsadm -l shows this :

node11:~# ipvsadm -l
Prot LocalAddress:Port Scheduler Flags
  -> RemoteAddress:Port           Forward Weight ActiveConn InActConn
TCP  10.3.7.50:www rr persistent 10
  -> 192.168.1.13:www             Masq    1      0          228
  -> 192.168.1.12:www             Masq    1      0          0
  -> 192.168.1.11:www             Local   1      0          0
node11:~#

As you can see, round robin is set, there is real servers and
the real servers are well configured since if i stop the service
on node 192.168.1.13, the next node start answering to the client.
Now i am kind of stuck, LVS works on this machine because i got
a load balancing with ipvsadm (with rr too). ipvsadm -l shows
it is well configured apparently, so now, How can i investigate
this ? Anyone knows about that stuff ?

Thank you in advance...