Re: Number of connections limited?

Subject: Re: Number of connections limited?
From: kwijibo@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 03 May 2005 11:42:12 -0600
You specify the connection table size when you compile IPVS.
I think the default is 2^12 which ain't a whole hell of alot.
Look at your output of ipvsadm and it should say at the very
top the size of your connection table.

Torvald Baade Bringsvor wrote:
Hi all.

Not necessarily related to lvs, but have any of you got any suggestions on
what might limit the number of connections trough a lvs machine? We have a
lvs serving 6 reverse proxies, and we have been experiencing problems which
seem to be related to the lvs machine.

Spec:

IPVS 1.0.4
Kernel 2.4.18
RedHat 8
Dual 1.26 GHz PIII CPU's.
512M memory.,

Med helsing,

Torvald Baade Bringsvor

ErgoGroup - IKT Driftstjenester
Postboks 4364 Nydalen, 0402 Oslo
Telefon 23 14 50 00, Telefaks 23 14 50 01
Direkte tlf.nr. 23 14 52 72, Mobilnr 979 80494
www.ergogroup.no