Re: problems when compiling saru

To: ilkka.aberg@xxxxxx
Subject: Re: problems when compiling saru
Cc: sendmailtoile@xxxxxx
From: oscar <oscar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 10:26:34 +0200
Ilkka Aberg wrote:

configuring as follows:

loadbalancer1:./configure --prefix=/usr/local/saru
--with-ha-config=/etc/ha.d/ha.cf --with-kernel-src=/usr/src/linux
--with-heartbeat-includes=/usr/include/heartbeat/
--with-heartbeat-lib=/usr/lib/heartbeat/
I use Ultra Monkey package and I installed Ultra Monkey (including
heartbeat) by simply typing "apt-get install ultramonkey" as guided at

http://www.ultramonkey.org/2.0.1/installation-debian.woody.html

-Ilkka
heartbeat-dev - Subsystem for High-Availability Linux - development files

It is probably missing the development files (headers, includes). heartbeat-dev under Debian has those files. I don't know how well those will match your Ultramonkey install. There may be version mismatches.

oscar