problem with virtual ip takeover

To: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: problem with virtual ip takeover
From: "Vijay K" <vijay_k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 12:48:40 +0530
Hi,
I have two systems configured for highavailabity.
After the existing servcer goes down tha slave is taking over the virtual ip
which is perfectly fine. the problem is arising when the system which has
gone down is brought back and heartbeat is started on it,this also is
getting hold of the virtual ip and i end up with both the systems having the
virtual ip
Can u please let me know where i might have goofed up..because both have
heartbeats running and both have virtula ips.
Thanks and regds
Vijay