Two instances same real server

To: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Two instances same real server
From: "Mikel RUIZ ECHEVERRIA" <mikel.ruiz@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 14:47:43 +0200
Hallo,

I have three machines.
One is director DIP:158.227.29.219
One real server RIP1:158.227.29.241
One real server RIP2:158.227.29.252
Everything is working as expected. VIP is 158.227.29.248 and I am using TUN.
So we balance load between two zope services running on different machines
and same port (80).
In zope.conf: address to listen 80 (I think every IP in the machine uses
port 80 to this service)

Now, I would like to add one more zope service to the cluster but I don?t
have a third machine.
I gave a second IP to one real server (RIP3:158.227.29.251) and configured
one zope.conf with 158.227.29.251:80 and the second zope.conf with
158.227.29.252:80. They answer directly. (to http://158.227.29.251
<http://158.227.29.251/>  and 252.)

But when I try through the director http://158.227.29.248
<http://158.227.29.248/>  , it works for RIP1 (where zope.conf has not
RIP1:80; only 80) but for RIP2 stays on SYN_RECV.

I know what the problem is because leaving zope.conf with ?address 80? it
works perfectly again.
Does anyone have two apache, zope, squid,? services running on the same
realserver?
Is balancing load between them possible? Thanks for your suggestions,

Mikel Ruiz