Re: Experience with Protocols and LVS

Subject: Re: Experience with Protocols and LVS
From: Joe Stump <joe@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 08:43:07 -0700
Usually when you have traffic hitting the client, but not going back through you've got route problems. Remember that you can't access it *internally* from the same network. I've had this problem (and posted a fix in the docs) before.

Try connecting from a totally different network outside your network.

--Joe