Re: LVS doesn't keep connections on failover

Subject: Re: LVS doesn't keep connections on failover
From: Joseph Mack NA3T <jmack@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 06:32:13 -0700 (PDT)
On Fri, 14 Oct 2005, Keijser, L.S wrote:

Hello (again),

Now that i got things working the way i want to, i can finally experiment a little bit. I noticed that when clients are connected through LVS01 and a failover to LVS02 occurs, all client connections are reset. Is this normal? If so, what can i do about it?

do you have the server state sync demon working?

Can you do something about the legally worthless statements in multiple languages at the bottom of your posts? We don't need them in the archive (one copy is more than enough). If your work requires them to be added, can you post from your personal account (like I do now)?

Thanks Joe

generator at http://www.wm7d.net/azproj.shtml Homepage http://www.austintek.com/ It's GNU/Linux!