Re: 2 lvs's - 1 ip to manage

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: 2 lvs's - 1 ip to manage
From: "Leon Keijser" <errtu@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 13:32:42 +0100 (MET)
> Neither ipvsadm not ldirectord create interfaces.
> But I'm not sure what you want there anyway.

Argh. This is one of those cases where i'm staring blindly at one thing, and
forget the rest. My problem was that even though i defined a virtual ip addy
in ldirectord.cf , i forgot to mention this as well in haresources. Which
meant that the LVS table was created perfectly, but the interface for this
virtual ip address was not brought up.

> P.S. If you could CC lvs-users that would be great,
> my inbox is to big :(

Sorry about that. Hitting reply instead of c/p the mailinglist address.

Thanks for the support again!

Léon