Re: ipvs failback patch - still have failback problems

Subject: Re: ipvs failback patch - still have failback problems
From: Ranga Nathan <kairanga@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 10:17:47 -0800
Horms:
Due to many iterations I could not figure out what your last response was.
I have now done everything that I am aware of. Bringing up both daemons on both LDs with reversed sync ids and a delay in heartbeat of 30 seconds. The failback is still dropping connections. FYI, bother LDs run almost identical SuSE 9.3

ILD1: Linux ild1 2.6.5-7.97-smp #1 SMP Fri Jul 2 14:21:59 UTC 2004 i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linux ILD2: Linux ild2 2.6.5-7.97-default #1 Fri Jul 2 14:21:59 UTC 2004 i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linux
I do notice that one says default. Hmm. I did a customized install on this!
Regards