notify_backup

Subject: notify_backup
From: Pierre Ancelot <pierre@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2005 13:18:14 -0500
Hi everyone, i got this in my keepalived.conf file.
To test it i restarted a director which starts and keep as backup.
It didn't execute "/etc/init.d/synchronisebc start" Any idea why ?
will it execute it only at the transition from master to backup ?
I though when initialy entering in backup state it would run it...
Anyone please ? (I base my judgement it didn't start it by executing a
ps ax)

Thank you.
Pierre.

vrrp_sync_group VG1 {
        group {
        VI_1
        VI_GATEWAY
        }
        notify_master "/etc/init.d/synchronisebc stop"
        notify_backup "/etc/init.d/synchronisebc start"
}