Re: weight setting not working properly?

Subject: Re: weight setting not working properly?
From: Joseph Mack NA3T <jmack@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 15:36:50 -0800 (PST)
On Tue, 20 Dec 2005, Joseph Mack NA3T wrote:

On Mon, 19 Dec 2005, john bender wrote:

I am using 'wlc' but even if I set a weight of 0 to
one real server, and 1 to another, I still get new
connections to the real server with a 0 weight.

You're using persistence. All bets are off. Read the HOWTO about timing out services when using persistence. It's a continuing matter of discussion on the mailing list.

Horms has a patch that allows you to break connections on demand.

generator at http://www.wm7d.net/azproj.shtml Homepage http://www.austintek.com/ It's GNU/Linux!