Re: LVS-Tun arp-encounter

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, ratz@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: LVS-Tun arp-encounter
From: Matt Chan <engineuity@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 08:14:16 -0500
>> :) Define highly customized kernel?
Basically, a stock kernel lol.

>> From your other email I learn you're using a highly customized RH kernel.
Sorry, I always forget to give ALL info on my first posts. I am using a
completely stock Debian kernel, 2.6.8-2-686

>> Hmm, s/223/208, don't you think?
..Dont know what that means, sorry.  The 223 is our gateway, if that helps.

>> Hmm, it's been too long since I've set up LVS_TUN, but don't you have to
set the VIP route?
Im not sure, I thought it was already set up through the ifconfig of
tunl0:208. Do I add the VIP route to the tunl0:208?

>> However, can you try using the hidden flag?
No possible way Im gonna get approval on anything other than the stock
kernel. Slowly Im trying to get them to switch the proprietary servers over,
but they are afraid of change.

Ill grab some tcpdumps in a bit, but where/how do I enable debug_fs?

>> Where do your client requests originate from?
As of right now, I have two client machines setup on the same subnet as the
LVS.

Thanks
-Matt