drbd

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: drbd
From: Christophe Mailhebuau <christophe.mailhebuau@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 13:54:28 +0100
Hi,

I've installed drbd on too machine, master and slave.

i recompiled source and install and load module are ok

i've this configuration on master and slave  :

<drbd.conf>
resource drbd-resource-0 {
protocol C;
incon-degr-cmd "halt -f"; # killall heartbeat would be a good alternative :->

 disk {
  on-io-error detach;
}
   syncer {
   rate 10M; # Note: 'M' is MegaBytes, not MegaBits
  }
        on RESURA-SDB1 {
        device    /dev/drbd0;
        disk      /dev/sda2;
        address   192.168.1.40:7789;
        meta-disk  internal;
  }
        on RESURA-SDB2 {
        device    /dev/drbd0;
        disk      /dev/sda2;
        address 192.168.1.50:7789;
        meta-disk internal;
  }
}
</drbd.conf>

I've start drbd on master an slave, run sucessfully.
on master i do mke2fs -j /dev/drbd0 an is ok

i mount on master /dev/drdb0 /opt, is ok

i do modification in opt on master, example i made a directory
I don't understand why the new directory on master not replicate on
slave when partition is mount (/dev/sda2 /opt)

On slave, I don't understand, when i umount and remount partition the
replication is ok.

I must umount and remount everytimes ?

Can you help me ?

Best regards