Re: New user question

Subject: Re: New user question
From: Jeremos <jeremos@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 23:04:45 +0100
Many Thanks Nick and Jack ; all is ok now for NAT.

So I test now Direct Routing and have another trouble : the director runs ok but after a few requests, it blocks.

I have upgraded my kernel to 2.6.8 and checked the arp trouble.

Do you have an idea for my trouble ?

My /etc/network/interfaces is :

#Realserver
auto eth0