Re: modify the url at LVS side

Subject: Re: modify the url at LVS side
From: Lloyd Brown <somewhere_or_other@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2006 10:20:38 -0600
It seems like you need something like mod_rewrite [1], assuming you're
using apache as the webserver.  For other webservers, I have no idea.
As has been said, though, this is certainly not an LVS (layer 4)
problem, but a layer 7 problem.

Good Luck,

Lloyd Brown

[1] see http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/mod/mod_rewrite.html for