re: enabling SSL on LVS load balancer and update configuration on WIN II

To: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: re: enabling SSL on LVS load balancer and update configuration on WIN IIS
From: "Prasad Chigurupati" <prasadvc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 10:23:24 +0800
Hi.

We have a lvs load balancer installed on one machine and pointed to one
virtual IP address (ex:1.1.1.3) and this IP address is used to browse the
web application which is sharing between two WIN IIS's (ex: 1.1.1.1 and
1.1.1.2).

We enabled the SSL on load balancer (1.1.1.3). Now I can browse using https
in place of http to my web application. But after showing SSL information
screen, web page is not loading.

It means some configuration needs to be done on web server IIS on two
machines (1.1.1.1 and 1.1.1.2).

Could any body help me in this.

I appreciate for any help.

Rgds,