Ultramonkey heartbeat failover options

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Ultramonkey heartbeat failover options
From: Dana Price <dcp33@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 16:47:17 -0400 (EDT)
I've got an Ultramonkey 3.0 LB-DR setup, with two directors.  I have
heartbeat running over eth0 and a crossover on eth1.  Since both heartbeat
links have to fail for a failover to occur, I'm concerned that something
like a bad nic, cable, or switch will bring my web service down (say eth0
fails but the crossover eth1 is still up).  Is there any way to define two
heartbeat links in ha.cf but to have it failover if a designated one dies?
That way the directors can still maintain state over the second link and
I'd avoid the split-brained cluster that comes with only 1 HB link.

Thanks!

Dana