RE: LVS and H.323

Subject: RE: LVS and H.323
From: Joseph Mack NA3T <jmack@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 10:53:47 -0700 (PDT)
On Fri, 28 Apr 2006, kostas anagnopoulos wrote:

I have deployed h323 with LVS to load share h323 signalling among cisco gateways. I suppose you can do the same for Gnugk in routed mode. Beware that LVS is able to load share either signalling (tcp) or media (udp) because it treats tcp and udp as different connections

don't know anything about this application, but you should be able to mark the udp and tcp packets with a fwmark to group them into one virtual service.

generator at http://www.wm7d.net/azproj.shtml Homepage http://www.austintek.com/ It's GNU/Linux!