intermittent ip_vs_send_async error

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: intermittent ip_vs_send_async error
From: "jamona perez" <jamon_perez@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 03 May 2006 12:35:07 +0200
I am using lvs for more than a year now, basically using an ultramonkey installation with 2 directors and 7 realservers (DR), and I got almost every day several messages
ip_vs_send_async error
my ha.cf uses the line
LVSSyncDaemonSwap::master
so i assume that the sync is done over eth0.
Is there any reason for that message to appear ?
It seems that it happens more frequently on busy times, so i'll supect network congestion, but the thing is : all hardware is bi-Xeon 1U servers and all network is GigaE while total bw used is less than 50 Mb/s ; packet rate is also not that high (top is at 12 Kpps, the overall packet rate of the switch is up to 30 Kpps, theoretically supporting up to 35 Mpps) I'm not that much worried, because everything works fine anyway, but still it is strange...
If anyone could help, it would be appreciated