Re: KTCPVS problem with insmod

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: KTCPVS problem with insmod
From: Piotr Klimek <lvs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 12:20:41 +0200
I assume that your compile can't find what it needs from your kernel, but I don't know what the problem is.

I have just compiled KTCPVS once again, this time I have been wathing for any errors, but I have only few warnigs like that:
#v+
/usr/src/linux/include/asm/system.h: In function `__set_64bit_var':
/usr/src/linux/include/asm/system.h:190: warning: dereferencing type-punned pointer will break strict-aliasing rules
#v-

Is it possible, that this warning couses my problems?

> Have you tried compiling the whole
> kernel with ip_vs and ktcpvs together in one go?

No I didn`t how can I do that?

TIA
--
Piotr Klimek