Re: Windows Media Streaming Services 9

Subject: Re: Windows Media Streaming Services 9
From: Joseph Mack NA3T <jmack@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 10:11:35 -0700 (PDT)
On Wed, 17 May 2006, James Bowling wrote:

I have looked around on Google and what not, but found nothing. On the LVS website I saw the example setup for Windows Media Streaming Services but it states that it has not been tested with Windows Media Streaming Services 9 (WMSS9). I have tried the example and still to no avail, it does not work correctly with WMSS9. I would like to know if anyone has a working setup for WMSS9 and LVS and if so,

If we'd heard about it, we would have put it in the HOWTO. In principle it should be doable. Someone has to sit down and figure out which ports are callbacks etc and write fwmark rules or in the worst case write a helper (like for ftp). Persistence with port=0 as works for ftp should also do it, but it's crude.

generator at http://www.wm7d.net/azproj.shtml Homepage http://www.austintek.com/ It's GNU/Linux!