Re: IIS and LVS: Can this be done?

Subject: Re: IIS and LVS: Can this be done?
From: "Tomer Okavi" <tomerok@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 06:29:49 +0300
I've been using LVS to load balance the traffic for our IIS servers for
quite some time now.
topology is LVS-NAT, setup works perfect.
as long as your RIP (IIS) don't fail you can solve the persistence problem
in your LVS configuration, just set it high enough as a typical user
session.
as for session tracking and session fail over as far as i know you have to
solve it in your app/site design

Tomer