Re: ldirectord.cf configuration

Subject: Re: ldirectord.cf configuration
From: malcolm <lists@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2006 08:07:18 +0100
Jiang,

I don't think you can define an VIP:0 port in ldirectord (at least you never used to be able to).

So you will need to define a firewall mark that matches all traffic > VIP

Then configure the VIP in ldirectord as the firewall mark i.e. '1'

Read the Firewallmark section of the docs.

Jiang wrote:
Hi All,

Can anybody please give me a sample on how I can configure
ldirectord.cf to handle all kinds of TCP connections as my application
needs a port range of 30 and port numbers are changing dynamically. I
don't want to configure it one by one.

Thanks!