RE: At Startup, I Get This: sed: -e expression #1, char 1: unknown comma

Subject: RE: At Startup, I Get This: sed: -e expression #1, char 1: unknown command: `%'
From: "Robinson, Eric" <eric.robinson@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 10:47:21 -0700
I'm using CentOS 4.3 (kernel 2.6.9) so I can just remove the
LVSSyncDaemonSwap script from haresources?

--
Eric Robinson

Disclaimer - July 3, 2006
addressee you should not disseminate, distribute, copy or alter this email. Any
views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and
might not represent those of Physician Select Management (PSM) or Physician's
Managed Care (PMC). Warning: Although the message sender has taken reasonable
precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, neither PSM nor PMC
can accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this
email or attachments.-----Original Message-----