Announcement about the newest release(Ver.0.3.0) of UltraMonkey-L7

Subject: Announcement about the newest release(Ver.0.3.0) of UltraMonkey-L7
Cc: ultramonkey-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Hideaki Kondo <kondo.hideaki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 14:26:30 +0900
Hello,

Please let us announce the newest release(Ver.0.3.0)
of UltraMonkey-L7.
http://ultramonkey-l7.sourceforge.jp/index_en.html

One main topic of this release is the contribution of tcps
which can work without kernel-patch.
Tcps is one of the components that compose UltraMonkey-L7.
(The newest release of tcps is tcps-0.3.0-0.tar.gz .)
http://sourceforge.jp/projects/ultramonkey-l7/

And second main topic is the contribution of English install
and administrator's manual for UltraMonkey-L7
http://sourceforge.jp/docman2/ViewCategory.php?group_id=1951&category_id=537&language_id=1

We think that we don't only want to prepare UltraMonkey-L7 project
on SourceForge.jp but also on SourceForge.net as a similar style to
the UltraMonkey on the site in the near future.

Thanks a lot.

On Mon, 12 Jun 2006 22:01:52 +0900
"Hideaki Kondo" <toreno4257@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm one of the parties concerned of UltraMonkey-L7 project.
> I'm sorry for being late to reply to this matter
> and my poor english.

Best regards

--
Hideaki Kondo