Re: SSL with LVS

Subject: Re: SSL with LVS
From: Chris Holloway <chrisholloway@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2006 17:53:02 -0500
Joseph Mack NA3T wrote:
On Mon, 7 Aug 2006, Chris Holloway wrote:
If I do telnet 10.0.4.1 446 from the gateway I get the homepage, but if I try to connect from the outside world to www.thumbtechs.com:8080 I cannot make a connection.
"cannot make a connection" is not defined. Please read the HOWTO about making clear posts.
If I type telnet www.thumbtechs.com 8080 or 207.7.248.20 8080, I get cannot connect to host, connect failed. If I type it into a browser it will just sit there until it times out and says cannot connect to server. When I type in 207.7.248.20 80 (which uses vs) or 207.7.248.20 443 (which does not use vs) I get a cleared window. I would expect the same thing to happen on 8080 if it is working properly. That is how it is not working. Also I do not have http running on all servers right now, but I would expect to see a forward type masq to s2 if I had it setup right. I only see forward type route to s1 (which is not even running http).