Re: is it possible to use same filesystem for multiple vserver

Subject: Re: is it possible to use same filesystem for multiple vserver
From: Joseph Mack NA3T <jmack@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 06:29:32 -0700 (PDT)
On Thu, 21 Sep 2006, The MoonSeeker wrote:

Hi,

I'd like to know if there is a system COW (used by UML) that let share the same filesystem between multiple virtual server, only diff (diffrence between the original filesystem), are saved on separate images.

I'm not real strong in this area. However the Union file system saves updates locally, so that might fit.

Is there a system that let us save memory?

don't know what this means