traffic between LVS clusters

Subject: traffic between LVS clusters
From: "Rodney Mckee" <rodney.mckee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 08:38:59 +1000
Hi,

I'm looking to have http traffic from 3 real servers from one site
access 2 real servers for another site using the same director.
We are looking to have the main site issue requests to a second
clustered layer and I was looking to setup a second VIP with associated
real servers and have the traffic load balanced using the existing LVS
router.

The setup is using LVS-NAT.

Chain PREROUTING (policy ACCEPT)

Chain POSTROUTING (policy ACCEPT)
ACCEPT     all  --  10.11.0.0/24         10.11.0.0/24
MASQUERADE  all  --  10.11.0.0/24         anywhere

Rgds
Rodney