Problems with IPVS

Subject: Problems with IPVS
From: "Mindaugas" <mind@xxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 17:00:57 +0300

 Hello,

Could you please look what is wrong with tcpdump2.cap and is it possible to correct situation? tcpdump.cap is capture of the same request/response but done with iptable -j DNAT.
 tcpdump3.cap is wap.google.com open via LVS with Nokia phone.

 A bit about my setup:
packets comes in via GRE tunnel and arrives into interface called netwap. They are marked with fwmark iptables on mangle table. Then they are marked as local using "ip rule add prio 1000 fwmark 1 table 100". And then they go through LVS and to the proxy server.

As another case I tried marked packets to pass via DNAT iptables target. Ethereal screen does not look perfect bu sites managed to open. With LVS I could not open any web site.

 Web clients are Sony Ericsson phones so I cannot upgrade all of them. :)

 Please help. I'm a bit desperate. :)

 Thanks,

 Mindaugas

 P.S.