Re: LVS-NAT

Subject: Re: LVS-NAT
From: Joseph Mack NA3T <jmack@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 14:54:54 -0700 (PDT)
On Tue, 17 Oct 2006, Sonali Bhargava wrote:

Hi,

I was wondering if in lvs-nat set-up, couple of lvs director can be active
simultaneously and having the same lvs rule configured?

Saru (see HOWTO) can do it, but I think it's only for LVS-DR.

The problem I stumbled upon is - only one lvs director will be the gateway
on real servers as a result the other lvs director is unreachable.

I don't understand this sentence.

I cannot add the route to the other lvs director because real server does not see lvs director's ipaddress in the incoming packet.

the realserver never sees the director's IP on an incoming packet - the director is a router. But why does this affect anything?