Re: lvs-rrd website back up

To: sal@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: lvs-rrd website back up
Cc: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Joseph Mack NA3T <jmack@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 05:44:38 -0800 (PST)
Hi Sal,

One of our alert mailing list members noticed your website was back up. What happened to you?

In the middle there when we couldn't contact you, we had to scramble to find someone with the latest version of your code. Thinking you might be gone forever, a copy of the 0.7 lvs-rrd code is now sitting in a directory linked from the HOWTO.

        Good to have you back

Joe