Re: Re: Re: lvs/tun+ha+ldirectord help

To: "LinuxVirtualServer.org users mai" <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Re: Re: lvs/tun+ha+ldirectord help
From: "wlx" <wlx@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 13:42:30 +0800
thanks!
now,my lvs/tun+ha+ldirectord work well  if i don't run
# /sbin/ifconfig tunl0  192.168.100.203(vip) netmask 255.255.255.255 broadcast
192.168.100.203 down in a host,if i do that then the whole lvs will be disable.
         [root@loadbalancer ~]# telnet 192.168.100.203 80
Trying 192.168.100.206...
telnet: connect to address 192.168.100.206: Connection timed out
telnet: Unable to connect to remote host: Connection timed outtelnet

wlx
2006-11-14