Re: Ldirectord - unexpected crashes

Subject: Re: Ldirectord - unexpected crashes
From: Horms <horms@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 10:28:17 +0900
On Tue, Nov 14, 2006 at 12:24:58PM +0000, Sebastian Vieira wrote:
> On 11/13/06, Horms <horms@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> >Could you please try 1.186, which is available at
> >http://www.vergenet.net/linux/ldirectord/download/ldirectord.1.186
> >
> >I have also put an updated explanation
> >of how to get the latest ldirectord (which is 1.186 today),
> >at http://www.vergenet.net/linux/ldirectord/download.shtml
>

> In the past (last week :)) it was possible to see some form of a changelog.
> Before upgrading to the latest version i'd like to see what exactly changed,
> and if upgrading is worth it. I couldn't find such a log anymore. Am i
> looking in the wrong place?

Sure.

Unfortunately due to the following two factors the log is split,
and located in two separate locations. But its still there and complete.

   1) ldirectord was renamed ldirectord.in (not my idea)
   2) linux-ha moved from using cvs to mecurial

Lastest changes:
http://hg.linux-ha.org/dev?fl=700104581254;file=ldirectord/ldirectord.in;style=gitweb
Slightly older changes:
http://cvs.linux-ha.org/viewcvs/viewcvs.cgi/linux-ha/ldirectord/Attic/ldirectord?only_with_tag=MAIN